Tuesday, September 25th National Voter Registration Day
Come Help Register Voters!
First shift/Second shift Training new volunteers at 9am; Training new volunteers at 5pm
Register voters 9:30am – 11:00am; Register voters 5:30pm – 7:00pm
1. RSVP email@example.com indicating shift preference
2. Meet at Lewis & Clark Library in Helena
3. Attend a quick training session
4. Get your assignment
5. Register voters for 1.5 – 2 hours
We are running out of time to register voters!
- Absentee ballots are mailed October 12th
- Election is November 6th
(Organized by Montana Women Vote Volunteers)