Help identify the best candidates to run for office this November (this Fall, it’s sooner than you think). Failing to do so will almost certainly ensure some really terrible outcomes for Great Falls’ future. Candidates across the political spectrum have already thrown their hats in the ring. Two seats for the City Commission and the Mayor’s seat are up for election.
Websites/Mailing lists/Social Media/Articles
Best local contacts
- Ron Szabo, Great Falls Rising Board
- Sharon Patton-Griffin, Great Falls Rising Board
- Amy Rapp, Great Falls Rising Board
Next event of interest:
UPCOMING MAYOR, CITY COMMISSION, AND NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL ELECTIONS:
- Last date to file for the Mayor, two City Commission seats, and 45 Neighborhood Council seats is June 21, 2021. Write in candidates must file an intent form with the Cascade County Elections office, except Neighborhood Council positions…they have until August 30, 2021 to file an intent form to be a write in candidate.
- Primary Election (if election administrator determines that a primary election needs to be held): September 14, 2021
- General Election: November 2, 2021
- Mayor $56.16
- Commissioners $37.44
- Neighborhood Councils $0