Ask candidates where they stand on these matters before casting votes for them in the forthcoming 2022 Elections.
- What policies would you enact in Helena 2023 to ensure the safety from gun violence of all Montanans, from school children to citizens in public spaces?
- What is your position on white supremacist hate groups like the ones who have posted “White Lives Matter” stickers in Downtown Great Falls?
- What do you believe is the role of climate change in jeopardizing Montanans’ Constitutionally-guaranteed right to a “clean and healthful environment”?
- What threats do you see to our public school system, and how would you address those threats?
- Do you believe Montana currently holds free and fair elections? If not, what evidence do you have of Montana voter fraud or election irregularity?
- Do you believe all Montanans should be forced to purchase their energy from a single company? If so, what should Montanans expect in return for this monopoly privilege? How would you hold the Public Service Commission accountable for its responsibility to protect your constituents as ratepayers?
- Do you support the right to privacy for all healthcare decisions?
- Do you feel we need a Constitutional Convention to overhaul the 1972 Montana State Constitution, and if so, why?
- What incentives would you advocate for increasing the adoption of consumer and commercial solar, wind, and geothermal power generation?
- What strategies would you employ at the state level to ensure that the allotment of wild game hunting tags remains open and fair to Montana taxpayers?